May 12, 2008

One year Blogoversary

Yesterday marked my first year anniversary or blogoversary of "the life of Rylee" And it totally skipped me by - sad.... I spent the day working in the garden and around the house, obliviously to the momentous occasion.

Anyhow, here's the update on the Life of Rylee.

1. The past week has been pretty busy with spending time at my Grama's, cleaning her house in preparation for her return home from hip replacement surgery. Just got great news that she doesn't have to go to a nursing home as previously thought on Friday. The Doc just saw her this morning and said the progress she's made over the weekend changed his mind. She gets to come home tomorrow!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!

2. While I was at Grama's on Saturday cleaning, Todd performed an extreme makeover to the back yard. I couldn't believe all the work that man did over the weekend. Not only did he take out the overgrown juniper bush - he totally transformed the yard by removing grass - thus increasing new gardening space. The yard will look awesome!!!!

3. This was the first Mother's day when I didn't have either of my daughters around. Kinda a strange to go out for breakfast yesterday with Todd and see everyone out with their moms and kids. While mine were all out of town...

4. My Mothers day gift to myself is a new flowering crabapple tree called a CandyMint. It's soo cute. It will find a very nice home in my new gardens out back.

5. Our German Exchange student is arriving tomorrow for a couple of weeks. We are looking forward to having some good fun with her visit!

That's life in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...