Here's what I have learned so far:
- The house stays much cleaner.
- Dogs need even more attention since there's only two humans at home. Longer walks are a must.
- Kid's cash emergencies still require Mom and Dads' help.
- Smaller containers of food are now economically green - since it goes rotten before we use it all.
- Toast with peanut butter makes a great dinner.
- Bike riding fills time and gives a good work-out.
- Conversation skills with your mate must upgrade probably since it's the only human you'll see at home.
- There's now one person left at home to focus my undivided attention on - poor guy.
Here's to the next step in the journey of life.