August 16, 2008

Cleaning day....I think

It's my first summer weekend that I have absolutely nothing on the agenda. So I have no excuse not to do some serious cleaning around the house. I've been neglecting the dusting, vacuuming , window washing for a while now. And with both girls home today as well, we should be able to make a good dent. The windows pictured above are full of outside dust, handprints, doggy nose drool and cobwebs (I think...) We won't even talk about the state of my kitchen. And after a week of out of state friends visiting, people over using the pool, impromptu dinners, things have gotten out of hand. So right now I'm working up the motivation to start the cleaning blitz.
Here's a cute shot of Teiko, my window slobbering drooler, wondering when he's going to get his morning walk.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...