April 30, 2010

April Showers bring May weeds.....

Once again, I find myself so busy at work, and at home that I'm not spending time updating like I should.  Have posted several things over the past month on my facebook account.  Naughty girl.  I need to post that to my blog and then link...
That being said,  Spring is in beautiful bloom here in Madcity.  When I'm not taking photos with my iphone, I'm finding plenty to keep me busy!

 I've already put down the first load of mulch,  am planning several house improvement projects, preparing for Raine's HS grad party,  developing three websites for clients using WordPress (not much liking blogger anymore....) and planning this summer's garden layout.  

Life is busy but good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...