October 12, 2007

Revisiting Reims, France

One of my favorite cities is Reims, France. It has history everywhere you look, roman ruins, a medieval center, the first cathedral I ever visited (which almost turned me religious, as I was so moved by the experience of walking through the nave and being overwhelmed at the ability of humankind to build such a monument by hand...) But my favorite part if Reims is that it is in the heart of the Champagne region.

Above are photos we took when we visited Reims in 1998 or so. I can't believe how young the girls are in the photo. If you'd like to see more photos from France and when we lived in Europe visit the first website I ever built in 1999. This website chronicles our life living in holland from 1998-2001. The site still functions nicely and holds up well after 8 years -

1 comment:

  1. Yea Reims seems so nice from what i can see.
    I´ll be there next year around May playing on a festival :). Guess i will have to make a lil sightseeing tour through the city!

    hope you guys are good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...