April 8, 2008

Indonesian and Orchids

Todd went to lunch with his brother, Peter today at Madison's only Indonesian restaurant - Bandung and all I got was a lousy photo.

We were first introduced to Indonesian food when we lived in Holland. It's seemed to be the ethnic food of choice for many Dutchies. And we fell right in line for the fabulous cuisine. One of my favorite things to order is a rijsttafel, which is lots of little dishes of everything meant to be shared around the table.

Todd was so impressed with the food and its presentation, he just had to take a picture with his phone to send to me.

What a sweety......and a cheapskate......two of my favorite things - Indonesian food and orchids
and I didn't get any of either....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...