January 17, 2010

You are my sunshine




Sunshine is my 8th and newest foster dog from German Shepherd Rescue Alliance of Wisconsin.  She is just like her name, sunny, happy and a little powerhouse of energy.  She is currently waiting to receive heartworm treatment here in Madison.  Once we have her cured of that, this little doll will be available for adoption.

The music accompanying the video was recorded last week in New Orleans by my daughter, Ryann, while she was sitting in a jazz bar listening to some great music.  She sent me it as my birthday present as she knows it's one of my favorite songs.   Grama Boo has been singing it to me since I was a little girl.  Here's another story about the song from my blog - You are my Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...