June 27, 2008

Yes, We can

Elections matter. If you care about the future of America - please vote in the November U.S. presidential election. We need a change in this country. My personal choice is Barack Obama. I think this video sums it well (although, I'd like to see a few older people singing.....)


Three years ago, right before the July 4, 2005 celebration, I revisited the first documents that started the ball rolling for the United States of America. I re-read the U.S. Declaration of Independence. And better yet, I took it to a July 4th party and read it aloud to the dinner guests.

Everyone was impressed and the conversation was inspired. It is an amazing expression of the foundation of this country. So believe it or not, I actually bought the domain name, http://theusdeclarationofindependence.com/ and posted the declaration in its entirety. I also posted great links and quotes from our founding fathers. I' ll continue to host this site for as long as I can (and since I own a data center, that will be a good long time)

I care about this country. I care about our future. And I care about the rights and longevity of our children. I am a strong supporter of the U.S. Constitution and I take great offense at those that would try to negate those principles.

Each one little person, can do something to make a change. Yes we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...