March 21, 2009

Free to be me...

What a beautiful day! Teiko and I went for a nice walk along the river this morning. Today Teiko has the storyboard....
Hey Mama, is that really water? Has the lake finally opened up? Can I swim today, Please, please, oh, please??????I promise to do everything you say, if you'll just throw the frisbee in the water, my favorite place to be!
Really, I promise! I'll do everything you say!
Hey, wait a minute! You didn't give me any warning!!!!
Oh, I love the water, it feels so good!!!!!
Shake, shake, shake, shake your booty....Oh, this is heaven! I'll do anything for the Mama!
And, I think I'll run a bit to dry off, it feels so dang good!
Ummm...Mama? do we really have to go home? I'm just getting started....
After months of babysitting all those foster dogs and no lakes to swim in during winter, Teiko had a great morning, just him and the Mama! No fosters trying to take his frisbee, no fosters fighting for attention. It was just us, the way it's suppose to be! It was so awesome to photgraph such joy in another!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...