January 17, 2008

Go Pack Go!

On Sunday at Lambeau field in Green Bay, at 6:00 pm and -5 degrees, the Packers will take on the NY Giants for the NFC championship game. The winner of that match will go to the Super Bowl.

Not sure if I should admit this or not, but I turned down an invite to go to the game. Due to unforeseen circumstances, Eric can't use his ticket, so he gave his to Todd. Poor Todd, he needs a friend, a comrade, and witness to that soon to be Packers victory.

And bless his heart, he kinda asked me first. But the thought of a late night, a long drive and a dangerously cold night in the stadium, had me wavering. I graciously thanked him and suggested he ask one of our friends who are more devoted. Please understand, I love my Packers - I just tend to like my games with warmer temperatures.

Todd soon found his Packer comrade in Peter, his brother, who was estastic upon receiving the invite.

GO Pack GO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...