February 9, 2010

Oh boy, that seasonal affective disorder has set in.  The dark days of northern clime winters has really taken their toll on me this year.   I am in a funk.  I have no motivation, can't focus on or make anything new.   Case in point.  I signed up for a beginner's knitting class last month, being a new year's resolution to learn something new.  I seriously don't get what's so great about it.  It goes sooooooooooooooo slow and it takes forever to finish a stupid row - OMG.  And now I can't quit because that is what losers do.  Thankfully the class ends next week.

All right, it's time to flip this nasty state of being on its ass.  This is not me!  I normally have a somewhat "sunny" disposition.  I see the glass as half-full.  I find the beauty and fun in simple things. 

I'm heading to Mexico.  Anyone want to come with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...