August 17, 2010

5 reasons I would attend a wedding


Weddings invitations are seemingly coming from every direction lately.  I'm too old for this.  Here are my conditions for attending your "special day".
  1. This is your first hetero/gay/bi/trans marriage (all right, for at least ONE of the happy couple).
  2.  I am related by blood as family dynamics (Mom) requires attendance.
  3. We have known each other for over 10 years.
  4. You are marrying in a locale I’ve never been AND would love to see.
  5.  A BabyMama (not the bride) is invited to the glorious day for sheer entertainment.
Meet three of these conditions and I will most likely attend. Ideally, it is only for the dinner/dance portion of the day as the religious portion gives me hives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...