May 29, 2007

A sad day....

Today, Cindy Sheehan announced that she was stepping down from her self-imposed role as an anti-war activist. She sited dissappointed with the democrats as well as Americans' lack of contempt and action to stop the war in Iraq.

When Sheehan first took on Bush and his war in Iraq in 2005, she was a darling of the liberal left. "However, when I started to hold the Democratic party to the same standards that I held the Republican Party, support for my cause started to erode and the 'left' started labelling me with the same slurs that the right used," she wrote in the diary.

What a sad day. This woman only asked the question"What noble cause did my son die for" To which she never received an answer.

Read her "letter of resignation" here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...