January 21, 2008

A Packer Loss

The hopes of millions of Packer fans for a third trip to the Super Bowl were dashed last night as the NY Giants kicked a 47-yard field goal in overtime to win the NFC Conference Championship game 23-20. Todd got back home around 2:30 am this morning. The few words I heard were "Cold" "Rigged" and "Cold". Above is a picture of Todd during the game. The tickets were on the 17 yardline about 15 rows up. Looks like great seats. I sent my camera along with Todd and Peter to record the day. Here's a gallery of their photos:


Maybe next year! Go Pack Go!

1 comment:

  1. You're absolutely right about the extent of disappointment at this loss. I'm at a conference in California and the first thing everybody tells me is how disappointed they were that the Packers aren't playing the Patriots in the Superbowl... The nation mourns.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...