January 21, 2009

Half a life - more or less

Oh boy. This weekend was the my 23 year anniversary being with Todd. (P.S. I've been with this man for more than half my life. Wow!)

It was also my birthday week.

During those 23 years, we've accomplished so much including; the most amazing two kids in our world (okay Bailey and Bert are up there...), the most awesome friends, the most giving and loving family, our most faithful dogs, moving to Europe, coming back to Madison (and home), and starting a company or two , and most importantly enjoying being!!!!

I am happy to be! Happy birthday to me!

3 comments:

  1. Happy B-Day Rylee!

    I celebrated mine last week as well. I shared mine with Obama taking his oath. My gift was watching the Marine One helicopter fly off with The Change. A good day, a good life. And I'm happy you and Todd are a part of it.

    david

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big hair, big shoulders, bold patterns... those were the days. Happy Anniversary you well-kept lovebirds you. Teresa, Harald & Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you both! Happy to have you in our lives too...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...