June 15, 2007

US Grand Prix bound

We'll be heading down to Indy Saturday morning (5:30 am) to see the qualifying races for the US Grand Prix. The actual race in Sunday at 1:00 pm. I love to watch formula 1 racing. Kinda got hooked when we lived in Holland where everyone watches F1 and Soccer.


So I need to find a new racer to cheer for. My favorite racer was Schumi - Michael Schumacher who sadly retired from F1 last year - He was one of the winningest racers in history. I'll be taking my German flag to hang from the tent in honor the the German Racer! Oh that's right, one of the best parts of any F1 race is the camping and partying with people from around the world the night before who come to see the fastest cars and the best drivers. Forget Nascar! This is real racing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...