May 3, 2009

Everything is coming up Green!

Spring has finally sprung in Wisconsin. I've been holding out for one last snow squall, but I think the time has safely passed. I spent most of the weekend in the back yard, pulling weeds, mowing and cleaning up the flower beds. The rose bushes survived the winter and all of the perennials are going gangbusters.
Also at its peak this weekend was the Magnolia tree in the front yard. Todd captured some beautiful shots of the blossoms in the setting sun. The colors are just beautiful.Ah, Spring is definitely here - thank the gods that be! This past winter nearly did me in. Now I have growing things all around me, dirt under my fingernails, pollen up my nose and I couldn't be happier!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...