August 20, 2011

Great Facebook conversation today...

Doggy sat for Trixie today while my parents went to play in Baraboo at the Steam Engine show. I think it must have been payback for all the times I "dumped" the girls on my parents in the day.....:)




    • Sandy Wedekind Remember what I have always told you - Don't get mad - get even!! (Even if it takes years!!!!)
      52 minutes ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Rylee Wedekind Yep! Life Lesson Number 1.....Got it, Mom. What evil punishment you bestowed on me today....:)
      50 minutes ago · 

    • Rylee Wedekind Sweet Trixie! What a great dog. Kind of like a grandchild, no?
      49 minutes ago · 

    • Sandy Wedekind Nope it is lesson #2 - Have you FORGOTTEN Rule/lesson #1!!!!!
      41 minutes ago · 

    • Rylee Wedekind Oh lord..... "It's not you I don't trust, It's everyone else...:
      41 minutes ago · 

    • Sandy Wedekind That's my girl!!! Love you!!!!
      36 minutes ago · 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...